Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cafe Press

I've decided to order a t-shirt from www.cafepress.com to test the quality of the product I'm offering with my designs.  I designed a shirt that I can wear to advertise my www.militaryvectors.com page which is the link to my Cafe Press online store.  The product is an Organic Men's shirt size Medium.   I've heard a few negative things so I want to check for myself.  I've heard the direct printing fades quickly, I've heard they use iron-ons and they peel.  I would offer screen printing, which would be a higher quality product but the cost is up front and so sizes and quantities are limited to what I set up.  

The shirt I designed is 2-sided with my EOD badge and Veteran on the front.  On the back, I've put my website and a bunch of other badges and patches as examples.  I've put a "I didn't earn these" disclaimer since I don't want to misrepresent my military career. 

I placed my order on Wednesday and I've already got word that it is on the way.  About a 4 day production time, I'll post a new blog once it arrives to comment on my new shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment