Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Army Unit Patches and new badges

I've recently been illustrating unit patches, these are all or will be available through my online stores.
So far I have:
Airborne - 82nd, 101st and 173rd
Armor - 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Cavalry - 1st and 11th
Infantry - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 24th, 25th, 34th, 196th
Special Forces - Airborne, Ranger and SF tabs
Support - 1st TSC and 20th CBRNE
10th Mountain
52nd Group

Plus 6 Marine patches available only through Cafe Press.
They are relatively easy to draw out but there are so many and I don't really have any way of knowing which ones will be popular to customers.  I've been sticking to the larger units plus adding in the few recommendations I get through Facebook.  Would you email me the units you would recommend?
I try to maintain a high quality level on all my designs and the patches are no different.  

I just finished 3 of the Diver badges, 2nd Class, 1st Class and Master Diver.  They look awesome, not just because I illustrated them but they are an impressive badge design.  I'm going to do the Spec Op diver as well as the scuba badge next.   I also have planned the CFMB.


I finally got a sale on Spread Shirt, my designs are in the Marketplace which is where you design your own.  After I got my first sale, I started loading the rest of my designs and have had at least one each day the last few days.  I don't have too many products in that store since I don't want to manage too many stores.


Don't hesitate to contact me with suggestions, comments, critiques or questions about my designs.


Thank you,
Jason Meyer


No comments:

Post a Comment